10.30 in the Community Centre
- Relaxed informal style
- Family friendly
- A place to experience God’s love
- A place to discover yourself
Monthly Worship Pattern
- We begin with sung worship with flags and dancing.
- Prayer, where everyone can join in, if they feel comfortable.
- A time of sharing how we’ve seen God at work during the week.
- A brief family focussed talk/activity.
- An adult talk while the youngsters concentrate on their arts and crafts using materials on the tables to help creativity in worship.
- The 1st Sunday of each month includes taking bread and wine in remembrance of Jesus’ Last Supper.